Monday, March 2, 2009

Introduction

Hi. My name is Alex and I'm 8 years old. I love basketball and I am trying to become a great basketball shooter. That's what this blog is about. My dad is my basketball shooting coach and he is also helping me with this blog. He loves working with me on my basketball shooting.

I'm going to tell you all about how I practice and the drills that I do. I'm also going to post pictures and videos.

I hope you guys like my blog and will follow along as I work to become a great basketball shooter.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you will be a great player Alex. Since you have pretty awesome coach. Basketball is the best sport in the world, there is always room for some important. hope you have fun and love God while you do it. Im sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey alex you rock i hope you become a great basketball player.P.S you have a great coach.

    ReplyDelete